Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bennies

Bennies are a neat feature in Savage Worlds: a metagame currency that allows players to redo a botched roll and gives some limited influence over the flow of the game. Right now I'm just using ordinary beads as bennies, but I've been looking for something more "Fallouty" to use instead. The answer came simply on the walk to work this morning, as there were plenty strewn about the street: bottle caps!



Unfortunately I don't own these cool replica ones, but just regular ones will do the trick as well. Though by using bottle caps I might be encouraging overconsumption of beer for those +1 LCK bonuses. ;)

1 comment:

  1. That's a really cool idea! They're just the right size, will sit flat on the table without rolling around, and are very appropriate to the setting. I look forward to flipping them around :)

    ReplyDelete