Monday, May 2, 2011

A-Z wrap up

Well that concludes April's A-Z! I must say it was a fun exercise, refreshed a lot of things half-remembered and gave me some good ideas to use in my campaign, so I can wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone running a campaign. I hope it was as enlightening for others as it was for me. :)
So without the hectic pace of daily posting, I'll have time again to write out some of the stuff that was put on the backburner. Expect more items and locations in the coming weeks/months. Last week we had our tenth session (write-up to follow shortly) and so far I'm pretty happy with how things are coming along!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for writing them! I've not read through them all yet, but it's great to get some background about the things our characters would know about the world they've grown up in.

    (For example, I was ready prepared with knowledge about the Desert Rangers when we met one of them a couple of sessions back.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, great example Gavin, those Desert Rangers were one of the ideas for the campaign I got from doing the A-Z. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raskolnik, we did it! Congratulations! I have an award for you!!

    ReplyDelete