Monday, January 2, 2012

War... war never changes

Hi everyone, first of all a happy new year and best wishes for 2012! Those who check the blog from time to time might have noticed it's been awfully quiet lately, and as the new year dawns it looks like it might continue like that for quite a while still. I doubt I'll restart my Fallout campaign soon, so I'm going to mothball the blog for the foreseeable future. I'll still be around in the background, so drop me a line if you have questions about any of the stuff on here or just want to chat about all things Savage Worlds/Fallout. For now: keep an eye on your caps and watch out for rads!

Minor update: For those of you interested in my non-Fallout related rants, I have made Roll for Surprise my new base of operations. Who says Christmas only comes around once a year!

5 comments:

  1. I just came upon your blog. It's great what you've done here. I'my thinking myself about starting GMing Fallout on SW and I'll probably borrow few things from you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kogi, if you ever end up using any of the stuff be sure to let me know how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on the pdf. it is quite usefull. i am about to start one or two savage fallout campaign soon.i am now in the process of tweaking Savage World to the fallout setting. i will use a lot of that is in your pdf. i am thinking of using radiation a bit diffrentely then what you did, but nothing is decided...

    i will keep you posted on how it turnes out. i am soo looking foward to using the deck of cards from fallout new vegas collector edition for pc in it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Larry: yeah the F:NV card deck is beautiful and totally appropriate for Savage Worlds! I don't own the collector edition unfortunately and even the deck separately goes for quite a bit on eBay... luckily bottlecap bennies are cheap, unless you go for "real" Nuka Cola ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found the Fallout New Vegas collector edition at only 29.99$ at Game Stop in Montréal. On e-bay, just the cards were about the same, plus shipping and Handeling.

    As for the caps, I have found a nice pics on the internet that I will make pins out of. Here is the original pics

    http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/055/f/3/fallout_bottle_cap_icon_pack_by_shoedude-d3abst9.jpg&imgrefurl=http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv%3Fid%3D243646&usg=__boQZFOtzMer-INnNUbEjW1TKVSY=&h=450&w=752&sz=283&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&tbnid=xPJanmLmznwz9M:&tbnh=88&tbnw=147&ei=d8c5T7fWDe2w0QGguZnXCw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfallout%2Bbottle%2Bcaps%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D471%26tbs%3Dsimg:CAQSYxphCxCo1NgEGgAMCxCwjKcIGjwKOggBEhT7AvoC8wLvAo4D7gKQA-sC7QLjAhogl3c28twhNgTXmaraxbv5T7n7N7SIVeEYzss1T3WJOkkMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSJHcA3DA%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=298&sig=112894638168329757854&page=1&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=101&ty=19

    I'll try to post pics when I have them done.

    ReplyDelete